Anthony Carter, age 51

Lost to gun violence on October 26, 2017 in Lexington, Kentucky.

Photo sources:

News sources:

480 candles have been lit for Anthony.
Light a candle for Anthony.

The people with the most candles in the past 24 hours are featured on our homepage.

Ask your friends to light a candle or come back tomorrow to light another candle for Anthony.

You can add to Anthony's profile:

• Nickname:
  • Number of children:
  • Personality:
    85 Had a Joking Personallity,
    81 He helped and loved everyone
    75 He was a loving person, loved children and helped anyone who would ask
    73 a giver and hard worker who helped everyone and was loved by us all
    71 funny,always smiling and good hearted
    69 kind,gentleman and love to make you laugh
    68 warm hearted ,great friend
    70 love to make you laugh
    69 kind hearted,generous and loved to laugh
    70 I miss you Anthony more than words could ever say. I Love you!
  • Occupation:
    62 owner of Carter's home inprovememt.
  • Workplace:
    26 Home Repair
    13 contractor
  • Schools attended:
    11 connersville Indiana
  • Comments:
    71 Anthony was loved by me,he was a loving and caring brother,
    68 I love him DEARLY and MISS him EVERY moment of everyday
    68 I love you miss you,until we meet again
    63 you loved YOUR family and friend's,God created man In his image and that was YOU
    62 you are missed
    62 the world l8zt a 0erson who made a difference in everyone's life he met Your Loved and MISSED
    62 your smile was warming, a kind person
    66 you cared for your mom and loved her dearly and she loves you DEARLY and JEHOVAH has you now
    62 you are in our hearts and never forgotten
    63 This world lost a great person
    61 a loving son and brother you are missed every moment of everyday
    61 Our family lost a loving,considerate and gentle BROTHER
    57 We love you and miss all the family times
    59 Your in our hearts and we will see you again.I miss your smile,your laughter and the hugs
    63 Your kindness had no end,your giving had no boundaries,your heart was always giving
    60 This world lost a person who made a difference,who was cherished by all
    58 missing your laughter and hugs
    57 we miss you every moment of everyday
    57 your thoughtfulness and kindness had no end
    57 missing you every moment of everyday
    60 you made a difference in everyone's life,we love you
    59 TIME passes but the pain still LINGERS, a LOVING person and GREAT FRIEND has been TAKEN
    59 time passes but the pain of losing you lingers to no end,I love my SWEET DEAR BROTHER
    60 You are loved to no end,missed by everyone
    57 day comes and night passes but there's no end to our agony.Missing you!
    58 Our hope is to see you again through Jehovah GOD Almighty
    59 The grieving never ends,remembering all you did,the kindness, love you gave to us all
    59 THE MOMENT you were murdered caused UNBEARABLE AGONY JUSTICE FOR ANTHONY
    58 You are admired for your kindness,loving heart,generosity and thoughtfulness YOU ARE DEARLY MISSED
    57 Your B'day has come and gone,we are suffering without you
    60 Such great senseless loss of a friend,brother and son
    52 loved sports ,UK,wrestled,martial arts and working out A GREAT GIVER OF LOVE
    61 My life is empty without you
    57 Our family is SUFFERING you were sweet,kind generous,loving,sensitive and giving WE MISS YOU
    59 What do we do without YOU
    56 You come to my thoughts everyday and you your your in my heart every moment,lost without you
    55 I miss your hugs your smiles your LOVE, I LOVE YOU
    55 Uou are the light in our lives, the jokester who kept us laughing
    53 The pain never goes away,the horrific loss of you is UNBEARABLE
    48 Grief is the pain of the heart beating but slows down,anguished by not seeing my brother
    55 JUSTICE FOR ANTHONY
    55 I wake up EVERYDAY MISSING YOU
    53 I'm MISSING you
    52 My heart aches for the loss of you,we miss your presence,laughter,LOVE
    52 I LOVE YOU ANTHONY our accepting your gone is UNBEARABLE
    48 You are a loving Uncle, took me to the Fair, a ride in the Mustang and I looked up to you
    49 You are DEARLY LOVED and ALWAYS MISSED
    39 You are missed
    33 not a day goes by that you are being missed and grieved for
    33 A killer took a loving, kind and generous person
    33 Grieving over your loss,missing your smile and hugs
    31 Anthony was a loving brother,he had a heart of gold help anyone,
    31 I can't believe your gone,the pain never goes away
    30 anthony was my uncle,he was a wonderful person taught me everything about drywall/ repairs drywall,
    29 anthony was my uncle,he was a wonderful person loving and caring
    30 Anthony was my brother,I loved him very much,
    26 Anthony was more like a son,than a brother,
    28 Anthony was a master's in home improvement and repairs,
    29 I JUST WANT MY BROTHER BACK
    27 Anthony was a wonderful person loving and caring,
    27 anthony would always hug u and kiss u on the cheek, he had a wonderful smile,
    29 NOT A DAY GOES BY WITHOUT IN OUR PRAYERS AND IN OUR HEARTS until we meet again
    27 Your life MATTERED
    25 Anthony i love u,
    26 Anthony there's isn't a minute that go by that I am always thinking of u
    22 now I know exactly what u was talking about,
    26 I love u Anthony,
    24 Anthony was so sweet,a Wounderfull person,
    27 Anthony was my baby brother,he was a wonderful person loving and caring
    24 Anthony there isn't a minute that go by that I am always thinking of u 24/7 I love u
    23 today and ever day is hard knowing that u are not with me,I love u Anthony
    25 Anthony there's isn't a minute that go by that I cry because someone taken you're life,I love u
    23 When I think of you I SMILE
    22 Anthony was my uncle,he was a wonderful person loving and caring
    23 u are always on my mind,u was a wonderful person loving and caring brother, vc
    23 I love you
    18 there are so many wonderful things that I could tell u about Anthony
    20 Anthony was a loving and caring brother,
    20 I am still in shock I can't believe this,
    22 Anthony was loved,
    18 it's been seven months the hardest seven months,everyday still in pain
    20 still thinking of u,Anthony I love u
    18 to me passes but the pain of your murder is unbearable I'm missing YOU
    20 Anthony u will never be for gotten,
    20 thinking of u everyday
    18 there will be no justice for anthony till they get all that's was involved let no one get away
    16 Anthony would do the same for me,that's how he was a loving person,
    16 there will not be any justice if the helper are not charged,
    15 Anthony would help u and no matter who u are and ask no question's
    11 accessory / accomplice
    11 accessory/accomplice to a murder
    14 anthony I haven't forgotten about u,I think of u everyday 24/7 even minute of the day,I love u,
    14 anthony u don't know how much that I love u and miss u,
    11 anthony was my baby brother,I loved him very much,it has been a difficulty time for me,
    13 anthony was my uncle he was always there for me,we grow up together he was more like a brother,
    13 anthony was my uncle,I loved him like brother,
    8 this site help u because of u are not the only one
    6 that's has lost a love one,
    8 it's very difficult to lose a siblings,because they was shot killed murdered,
    11 I loved anthony dearly I have a hard time dealing with his death
    8 as the days go by its is still very difficult for the lost's of my brother
    13 I love and miss you, everyday gets harder to be WITHOUT YOU
    9 There won't be any justice until the rest of the people that was involved charged
    6 anthony was shot on a thursday October 26-17 he passed away Friday october 27-17
    6 every day is very difficult,
    5 today is very difficult for me,June 21-18 12:21 pm thursday,
    5 June 22-18 Friday I miss u Anthony and loved u dearly
    4 June 24-18 5:35 pm Sunday I try to write something every day,
    4 but there are a day or two that I do miss,
    5 because I can't I loved anthony dearly and this pain is with u ever day
    6 I keep telling myself it not him, than I see him on here,
    4 and than I break down, it's is very difficult,
    3 my heart is broken and i will never be the same,
    5 I no that's I miss spells some words but I did try to go back and spells them right,
    4 some times when I write this about Anthony I started crying,so it's hard to see,I loved him so much,
    4 and it's is very difficult for me,
    6 he was such a wonderful brother,
    5 a wonderful person ,brother and friend we want JUSTICE
    4 time goes by BUT changes nothing the agonizing loss is unbearable
    3 it's has been very difficult for me,I think of Anthony every day,there
    3 isn't a minute or second 24/7 that I am always thinking
    2 of Anthony he was a loving and caring brother,
    3 he is always in my prayers,he was a great man kind and a gentleman,
    3 Anthony with Jehovah's I hope that one day,
    3 he will be with us again, I don't have to worry about him,because Jehovah has him,
    6 I love my brother dearly,it been the hardest eight months,I can't believe that he gone,
    2 7-2-18 Monday 1:13 PM JUSTICE FOR ANTHONY
    2 7-2-18 1:17 PM Monday
    3 I hope that the truth will come out about who helped the killer murdered???
    2 everyday it's get's harder because my brother isn't with us,
    2 because he was shot killed murdered on Jeffrey ct in front of his residence on october
    2 he was shot killed murdered in front of his own residence,
    2 october 26-17 thursday passed away october 27-17 friday morning,
    3 Anthony is missed by his family,he was LOVED
    2 Anthony was a good person,he was a loveing son,
    5 Anthony was loved by his family, I loved him dearly,
    2 there's isn't a day that go by,he is always on my mind,
    3 as time goes by its getting ready hard,knowing that my brother is no longer with us,
    1 July 8-18 sunday 4:17 pm,
    1 be life is so precious,no one should ever take another person's life,
    1 anthony was a wonderful son,a loving and caring son,
    3 anthony was a wonderful brother and a loving and caring brother,
    2 this is so heartbreaking,I still can't believe that my brother was murders,
    1 Justice For Anthony
    1 this is very difficult to have your brother killed / murders,
    2 this is something that u will never get over it's with u for the rest of my life,
    3 anthony was very loved by his family,
    3 we the Carter's family hope that Anthony will get justice,that saying all of the players,
    1 my brother was shot in Oct 26-17 on Jeffrey ct in Lexington,ky
    1 right in front of his own residence,he passed away due to his inqiuries,on Oct 27-17
    1 it will be nine months the 26 of July,
    3 but seems like it was just yesterday ,as the days go by,I always
    1 think of Anthony there isn't a minute or second go's by with
    1 out me thinking of Anthony,the pain is with u everyday,
    2 and ever minted 24/7 days a week nonstop,
    1 only one that know's how u feel is the onces,that has had someone
    2 in there family's has had someone killer murders,they are the,
    2 only one that understands,
    1 it's is 12:05 am thinking about my brother Anthony,it hard to go to sleep thinking about anthony ,
    1 July 11-18 Wednesday it is 12:07 am,
    1 Justice for Anthony,
    1 get all the players,
    1 that was involved,
    1 u will never be forgotten u will always be will us,
    3 my brother Anthony will always be in my heart,
    2 July 12-18 thursday 9:38 pm
    2 when my brother Anthony died,are life charges we the Carter's family will never be the same,
    4 Grieving NEVER ENDS
    2 it will be nine months on July 26-18 it was just like yesterday,the pain is
    1 is still with me,something that u Wil never get over,
    2 how much I loved my brother Anthony Carter
    2 when someone is taken away like this by being killed murder,is very devastating,
    4 I light a candle and write something every day,
    1 July 16-18 monday having a hard time myself trying to deal with his death
    3 he was such a good brother Anthony was loved by me,
    3 after midnight July 16-18 thinking about my brother Anthony death,
    2 it is very difficult to try to deal with,
    1 7-16-18 monday evening 6:12 pm it will be nine months this coming date 7-26-18
    2 7-17-18 11:36 am Tuesday,I hope that anthony will get justice,
    1 from the once's that was involved with the killing,
    2 and murder Anthony the people that was involved if not,
    2 than there isn't any justice for Anthony till all the players that was involved put behind bars,
    4 my brother Anthony shouldn't be dead he should be will us,
    2 because of this person and his girlfriend and his helpers to killer murder Anthony,
    3 my brother was a hard working person,he worked for a living???
    1 this person taken my brother Anthony life,
    3 I believe that this person life should be behind bars for the rest of his life,life without parole,
    2 for the killing murder of Anthony Carter
    3 that's go's for anyone that has murder or killed someone should be behind bars,
    2 for the rest of there's life's,
    5 I love my brother Anthony dearly,
    3 Anthony you are inspiration and a true man who was brave and stood fast
    5 YOU ARE A LOVING PERSON AND A GENTLEMAN
    1 7-20-18 Fri 1:58 pm
    2 we are not going to give up,getting all the players,
    1 because there isn't any justice till all the players are charges,
    1 7-20-18 Fri 9:03 pm my heart is broken,do to the lost of my brother Anthony Carter,
    1 7-21-18 Sat 8:29 pm I can't keep from crying,I keep thinking about my brother Anthony,
    3 this is something that u will never forget,the lost of a sibling,a brother
    2 that u love dearly,he was a wonderful person,
    1 it still very difficult to talk about,because it hurts,
    1 the only one that knows exactly how a person feel is the onces,
    1 that has a love one murder,other people don't understand,and some really don't care,
    1 but the onces does is the ones that knows exactly what anyone is going through,
    1 the same thing,
    2 anthony was loved by me,I loved him dearly,
    1 7-24-18 12:03 pm tue the pain is so bad there are days when u can't deal with the pain,
    1 it's something that u can't explain no one should ever go through this,
    1 I am on here every day,I miss my brother Anthony,
    2 I believe if u take someone life meaning killing or murder should be put to DEATH,
    1 my brother Anthony was a good person,he was a loving and caring person.
    1 😭😢😢😭🐕🐈💔📐🔨🔧🔦📏✏✒🔏
    1 Anthony was a master's in home improvement,he was very good what he did,
    2 JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE
    2 Anthony was a hard working person,loved children and animals,he was very in good in a lot of things,
    1 he was vey particular what he did,
    1 it feels like I am writing about some one else this isn't anthony,
    1 I quess because I don't want to believe that it is,
    1 I keep asking myself a hold lot of questions,
    1 about the killing murder Anthony,I do know a lot more now than I did when this all happened,
    1 found out a lot who's was involved also know the names of the people,
    1 I hated this person that taken my brother life,
    1 need justice for Anthony,when I write Anthony that hurts,
    3 aiding and abetting a fugitive from justice,
    1 accomplice / accessory
    2 I quess that the family members will have to make sure that anthony dose get justice
    1 because families stick together to make sure that he does get justice,
    1 evil people, are the only one that lives,
    1 I light a candle almost every day and write something about anthony,
    1 something light two candle in a day,
    1 yes i loved my brother,
    2 Anthony was a people's person,he loved life,if u was Anthony friend,
    1 u was his friend for life,he would always be there for u,
    1 this person that taken my brother life had no idea who's life he has taken away,
    1 and hopefully that's this person will get what is coming to him,
    1 this evening around 5:20 pm or something around that time,
    1 my brother Anthony was shot and died, he was murder on Oct 26-17
    1 my brother passed away around 3:33 am,
    1 Anthony died Oct 27-17 Fri morning,
    1 this was the hardest part that my brother is dead,
    1 that night I will never forget,
    1 this has been the hardest nine months of my life,
    1 with the losts of u,no one should ever go through this,
    1 Anthony was a hard working person he would have weaned out of his way to help u,
    1 there's isn't a day that go's by that I cry for my brother,
    1 he loved to work on his truck/ car,I remember when,
    1 he worked on his motorcycle's he had a lot of them,
    1 there wasn't to much of anything that he didn't like,
    1 he loved to work with his hands,
    1 he also enjoyed working on homes,
    2 he was a master's in home improvement,
    2 I want to remember Anthony,all the happy times, he was so funny,he had a beautiful smile,he would
    2 always hug u and kiss u on the cheek,
    1 I miss him dearly,if only I could have helped him,
    1 if I had knew what was going on,
    1 I would have been there,
    1 I cry every day for the losts of Anthony,and I do cry for the victims on here also,
    1 I hope and pray that his helpers will come forward,
    1 because there's will not be any justice till they do,
    1 anthony we will make sure that all the players that's was involved be changed,
    2 the Carter's will make sure of that,
    1 we the Carter's will stick together,
    1 anthony we are here going to get justice for u,
    1 I love u Anthony,I pray for justice,
    1 7-31-18 not happy today,can't say why,
    1 8-2-18 Thu, I love u Anthony,
    1 8-2-18 Thu,3:56 pm my brother is in a better place for (now) Jehovah is watching over him,
    1 listen we the one's that have wented through losing a love one knows exactly how we feel,
    1 we have the right to grieve any way we wanted to,each person is different,
    1 but let me say this it's very difficult,because u are in pain,
    1 u hurt so bad that it hard sometimes to cope with the pain,
    1 your heart hurts because u have losts a love one,
    2 I think about anthony the pain that he went through,
    1 8-3-18 Fri morning 11:01 am
    1 I wented back in time,closeing my eyes remembering thing that anthony did,
    1 I laughed because he was so funny,
    1 it's is very difficult to lose your family member,one of your sibling,
    1 I grieving every day,every minute 24/7 for the losts of my brother Anthony Carter,
    1 walking around my home today,thinking about anthony still can't believe that my brother is gone,
    1 I having a difficult time with my brother death,
    1 anthony is my uncle he was a loving / careing person, I miss him,he was always there for me,
    1 anthony was my uncle also,he was a loving/ careing person,he was a wonderful uncle,my favorite,
    1 anthony was loved by his family,
    1 he was a good friend he would help u know matter who u was,
    1 we the Carter's family has losts a sibling,
    1 we are all grieving over the losts of Anthony,
    1 the losts of my brother Anthony has taken a toll on me,because I loved anthony dearly,
    1 because we was very close,he was more like a son than a brother,
    1 please date and time and sign your name, thanks
    1 I'm MISSING YOU
    1 8-5-18 sunday I am having a difficult time with the losts of my brother Anthony,
    1 it's hard to explain the pain that u are going through,
    1 the only one's that knows exactly what anyone is going through
    1 is the one's that's has a love one
    1 murder,this is something that u will never forget,
    3 I loved my brother Anthony more than u will ever know,he was a wonderful person,
    1 he was a careing and loving person,
    1 8-6-18 monday the pain never ends,as the days and months are passing by,
    1 the pain is still with u,
    1 I think about my brother Anthony every day there isn't a day that go's by
    1 that I am always thinking my brother Anthony,something that u will never forget,
    1 that I am always thinking about my brother Anthony,I miss him,
    1 we will never be the same,because you're loved one
    1 has been murder,I cry every day,
    1 I go through that evening that my brother was shot,
    1 going to the hospital,and than the worst thing of my life,
    1 was told that are brother passed away,that morning my life changed
    1 it's hard to put in words how a person feel,
    1 because people don't understand or care,
    1 u have losts a sibling they are a part of u,
    1 a pices of u is gone,anthony family and friends miss him dearly,
    1 MISSING A GREAT PERSON,BROTHER,FRIEND always missed never forgotten ,
    1 I come on here to see my brother's face again And again it doesn't seem real
    1 If you intentionally take a life yours should be taken!!!
    1 we the Carter's family comes on here only to see are brother face,
    1 no it's doesn't feel real,
    1 his mother are his siblings will never seen him touch or hug or kiss or talk or
    1 or tell him how much we love him,because we would always tell one another that I love u,
    1 we losts a siblings that meant the world to us,
    1 it so hard to come on here to write about u,
    1 and u should be here,I love u Anthony,I so sorry that someone has murder u,
    1 I have a difficult time writing about u,some days are worse than others,
    1 I hope that the killer will get life behind bars without any parole,
    1 let him died in prison,he will get to live,
    1 the killer deserve to died,for what he did that's the killing of Anthony,
    1 EVERYONE WHO ENABLED THE KILLER TO GET AWAY "Are accomplices" .
    1 WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL EVERY ONE INVOLVED IS ARRESTED!!
    1 I miss you Anthony
    1 8-27-17 tuesday 9:46 pm
    1 I love u Anthony i missed him so much,it's been ten months
    1 and it still feel the same way the morning he passed away,
    1 nothing has changed since my brother was shot killed murder
    1 on october 26-17 thursday between 5:30 pm or so,
    1 Anthony passed away October 27-17 Fri morning around 3:33am
    1 he fought for his life,but he losts,because of the injuries,
    1 I still think what I could have done if I only knew that he was having problems with this person,
    1 I would have got him out of there,but Anthony had a right to be anywhere he wanted,
    1 Carter's are foughter,
    1 for what is right,
    1 JUSTICE JUSTICE JUSTICE
    1 we the Carter's will make damn sure that anthony does get JUSTICE
    1 Aug-30-18 11:21 pm Thu I hated Thursday
    1 Anthony was my uncle he was a good uncle,
    1 we grow up together he was more like a brother,
    1 he was a careing person,he was always there for us,
    1 he was loved by all of us,
    1 Aug 31-18 8:04 pm fri,
    1 I wish that anthony was here,
    2 the killer is living,eating,driving,sleeping,watching tv, living a good life,
    1 and the taxpayers are keeping him in jail,
    1 my brother isn't enjoying his self,he can't sleep,watching tv,laying around going to work,
    1 he can't do anything because he dead,
    1 my brother had a life,he worked,didn't life off of the taxpayers,
    1 but he not here to enjoying his self, this person that killed murder Anthony,
    1 gets to live,more than he gave my brother, he gave Anthony death,
    2 my brother was very important to us,he was a Carter's,
    2 anthony was a great person, loving and caring brother and son,
    1 September 2-18 5:05 pm sunday,
    2 so sad that anthony isn't with us,he should be here enjoying his life,
    1 today with his family and friends,
    1 September 5-18 9:10 PM
    1 thinking about u today going back when u was a baby,
    1 how's sweet little baby u was,
    1 watching as u grow up into a teenager u was a good kid,
    1 I was always wanting to help people's,
    1 even as to grow up in to a man u still stay the same Anthony u was always there,for your siblings,
    1 u was a careing person who love every one,
    1 anthony was loved by me,he was a loving and caring brother,
    1 it's is still very difficult to talk about anthony death
    1 I still think of him every minute of the day / 24/7 I still,
    1 can't believe this has happened,it is still like,
    1 a dream and I haven't wake-up from this nightmare,
    1 it's been ten months August 26-18
    1 but it feels like just yesterday,I cry every day
    1 I can't sleep at night is the worst,because I close my eyes,
    1 and see Anthony there laying on the ground dieding,
    1 and I can't do anything to help him,I am at home when he was shot killed murder,
    1 but I was at the hospital with my sister,we wouldn't stay right there and didn't move,
    1 because we was afraid that we miss something about anthony,if only
    1 my sister and I could have been with him,that was the hardest he dieting,
    1 by his self,that the worsted PART,
    1 I love anthony very dearly,I wouldn't have gave anything to keep him from getting hurt or killed,
    1 9-6-18 2:38 pm thursday I hated Thu because that the evening that anthony,
    1 was shot,and passed away nine hrs later,
    1 on october26-17 Thu Anthony was shot ,died Oct 27-17 Fri morning around 3:33 am,
    1 anthony was loved by me,
    1 it been ten months and I still think,,
    1 of him every minute of the day 24/7
    2 I still can't believe that he no longer with us,
    1 and he should be,my heart hurts,I cry every day,
    1 the pain never go's away,
    1 9-8-18 3:25 pm sat, dreaming about anthony i still can't believe that he on here,
    1 he was a careing and loving person,a wounferfull
    1 brother/son/ uncle,
    1 9-11-18 6:17 pm bad day started crying can't still believe that someone killed my brother,
    1 we can't huge kiss talk seem hear his voice,there nothing
    1 all we have is the memories,
    1 it's really hard to explain how a person really feels,
    1 the pain never will go away,it with u for the rest of your life,
    1 I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemies
    1 if anyone knew Anthony they know that anthony was a great person,
    1 a good friend,he would go out of his way to help u,
    1 Sept,12-18 3:28 pm Wednesday
    1 going on 11 months this coming 26 of September,it really feels like it's
    1 just happen,time sure go's by pretty fast,
    1 no matter of time u will always remember you're brother no matter how much times go's by,
    1 the pain is with u always,u grieve every day 24/7 every minute and second of the day,
    1 Anthony was my baby brother I loved him,
    1 I will never forget the wounderfull time we had taking about old time,
    1 when he was born up till he was a teenager,
    1 and a adult,
    1 he grew into to be a man,
    1 and was a great person that loved life,
    1 he like working with his hands,that why he started be interested in doing home inrovement
    1 so he decided to take a class in school,
    1 building,so that how he got started in home improvement,and he was very good at what he did,
    1 and loved it,he also love working on car's truck,and motocrycles
    1 I loved my brother,
    1 Sept 13-18 Thu 11:42 Am I go to bed thinking about my brother Anthony,and wake-up doing the night,
    1 what had happened to him,
    1 no matter where I am I am always thinking of him,
    1 every truck that I seem that looks like anthony I broken down,
    1 my life charged the first minute that my brother was shot,
    1 than a prices of me died with Anthony,I loved anthony dearly,
    1 I remember like it was yesterday,something that u Will never forget,
    1 I have a hard time dealing with his death,
    1 because of the way he died by someone else killed him
    1 people don't care about u half u are gone,friends and family,some but very little,
    1 I grieve every day for the lost of my brother Anthony,
    1 I love Anthony I still can't believe this,
    1 September 14-18 11:56 am Fri,
    1 8-12 pm Friday night
    1 Anthony is my uncle it's very difficult for me because he was like a brother than
    1 a uncle,he was a loving person,
    1 of my brother Anthony,it's hard because he was murder killed,
    1 I go back the evening that he was shot killed murder and died nine hrs,
    1 later october 37-17 Fri morning around 3:33 am
    1 I can still hear the word's that the doctor said,
    1 my life changed the second,I haven't been the same,
    1 anthony stuff because of this killer,but he will get what is,
    1 coming to him the (killer)
    1 Jehovah will take care of him,
    1 anthony was a loving and caring person he loved Jehovah,and his mother and family
    1 September 18-17 3:30 pm tuesday
    1 anthony was my uncle he was a good person he really was more like
    1 a brother than a uncle my name is Ron the lost,'s is unbearable he had a heart of gold,
    1 it doesn't feel like he's gone but I know that
    1 he is,this has been very difficult on his family,
    1 I will always remember how loving Anthony was,
    1 I miss your presence, i'm knumb it's a pain that goes deep down in your every essence of being
    1 September 22-18 Saturday afternoon 1:43 pm,
    1 I miss my baby brother,anthony was a good person he was a loving and caring person,
    1 it's been very difficult for me because anthony and I was close,
    1 there are so many things that I can say
    1 about anthony my heart is broken,he was such a great person,
    1 it's going on 11months the 26-of this month September
    1 but it's feels just like yesterday,time has stopped for me,
    1 the evering that my brother was shots killed murder,
    1 the worse day of my life,
    1 it hard to believe,I have a hard time looking at his pictures,and thinking of all the
    1 wonderful thing that's he did,
    1 no matter who they was,
    1 he was a man,a real man,
    1 by bringing nice and caring that's what got him killed murder,
    1 I hope and pray that all the players are caught,
    1 because there won't be any justice till all the players are caught,
    1 I still can't believe that's someone has killed him,
    1 he was a good person,I remember the last time I seem him,at my grandmothers home,he loved
    1 his mother,it has been hard on the family,
    1 Anthony didn't deserve to be killed murder,I hope that
    1 the killer murder will get what is coming to him,
    1 I miss Anthony,we where very close's growing up together,he really was my big brother
    1 Anthony was a great person,a loving person,a careing person,
    1 wonderful person,heart of gold,and a good souls
    1 we are a close family and we losts one of are familiar members,
    1 we the Carter's will get justice for are brother anthony Carter
    1 and make damn sure that this person,
    1 that killed murder are brother Wil get what is coming to him,and find the people that helped
    1 the killer murder,the killer and his accomplice's.
    1 all we ask that are brother will get justice and bring all the players that was involved to justice.
    1 September 30- 18
    1 Anthony i will always remember the good times I love u,from Ron
    1 it's has been a difficult time for all of your family,
    1 we all love u,your family and friends,
    1 Anthony was such a wonderful person that cared about his family and friends,
    1 Anthony was a real man,
    1 October 1-18 4:19 pm Monday it's coming on a year the 26-of october,
    1 that anthony life was taken away,
    1 I remember the evening that I got a call,
    1 on october 26-17 around 6:00 or 6:30 don't really
    1 remember the exact time,my sister told me that anthony had been shot,
    1 and what's hospital he was at,
    1 I drove by myself to UK hoping that he would be OK
    1 for nine hrs he was in surgery ,but the the doctor did everything to save his life
    1 but couldn't,my brother stuffer ,but he fought for his life,but nothing could have saved him
    1 I have that memories of that evening to the end something that
    1 u will never forget,I love my brother anthony Carter,it's still very difficult for me
    1 I wish that I could go back in time and charged that evening,
    1 my son's loved Anthony they was more like brother's growing up together,it's been hard on them,
    1 because they was so close's,
    1 I remember that day on October 26-17 sometime after 5:00 pm
    1 I got a call saying that anthony was shot,I pray all the way to the hospital,
    1 hoping that he be ok,
    1 but didn't know how bad he was,than we found out,
    1 he was in surgery over nine hrs,but couldn't be saved,
    1 he passed away october 27-17 Fri morning around 3:33 am,
    1 at the time all we care about was are brother pulling through this,nothing else matters at this,
    1 time only anthony,when I hear that my brother had died,
    1 I could believe what I was heading,
    1 than he'll broke loose,
    1 I wanted to know who shot my brother anthony,and get this,SOB
    1 I wanted this person,for the killing/ murder of my brother,
    1 I hope and pray that he the killing/ murder will getting what is coming to him,
    1 that's is life in prison without any possible of parole,
    1 my heart is broken because the loss of my brother,
    1 anthony was shot,died murder,I will never forget him,because
    1 I truly love Anthony he was a wonderful person a
    1 loving and caring person,he was my best friend,
    1 no matter what I could always go to him,
    1 if I had a problem,he was always there when I needed him
    1 this person that killed my brother,has no idea what he has taken away from me,
    2 I haven't been the same since my brother anthony Carter was murder,
    1 my brother knew that i truly loved him,
    1 October 14-18 1:51 pm sunday
    1 october 18-18 8:48 pm Thursday I miss posting for three days,I just haven't been myself ,
    1 and I felt bad about not posting anything about Anthony,
    1 it coming next week october 26-18 one year,
    1 since my brother was shot killed murder, this has been the hardest time of my life,
    1 because of losing my brother
    1 there isn't a minute or second go's by
    1 it's 24/7 something that u will never forget,
    1 it's always with u,it harder when u have someone of your,
    1 sibling that was shot killed murder,I loved my brother anthony Carter,
    1 october 18-18 Thu,
    1 october 19-18 5:42 pm Friday;it has been a long almost one year,
    1 next week october 26-18 on a Friday that my
    1 brother was shot killed murder it's has been a very difficult time for are family,
    1 anthony was are baby brother number seven,
    1 anthony was a wonderful loving and caring brother son uncle nephew,
    1 a person that was very thankful to have,
    1 because anthony was different he had a heart of gold,if only if u knew him
    1 he had a sweetness smile,and was a kind loving and caring person
    1 it's really hard to describe how u feel, it's a feeling that no one should have to go through,
    1 it's is still difficult for his family,
    1 it's been a difficulty time
    1 for the family,still in shock,can't believe that
    1 someone taken his life,this person has no idea what he has done,
    1 he taken a son/ brother/ uncle/ nephew/ sister law / brother law /
    1 aunt ,we have so many wonderfull memoirs.
    1 october 20-18 11:49 am Saturday,
    1 in six days it will be one year since my brother was shot killed murder,
    1 it's hard to write something about a person that no,
    1 longer with us,some days are worst than others,
    1 grieving process never ends,no matter who tells u it does
    1 because no matter what u do it will be with u,
    1 all your life,it never go's away,
    1 u are always in pain,your heart is broken,
    1 it never will be the same,
    1 I loved my brother anthony Carter,I am so hurt,the lost of my brother anthony,
    1 it going on a year next week end,but not,